Saturday, October 10, 2020

4 IMPORTANT LESSONS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOUR A TEENAGER

 # 4 MOST IMPORTANT TIPS IF YOU ARE A TEENAGER !!   THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO IF YOU ARE IN YOUR TEENS .

FEW THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD AVOID IF 

 YOU ARE A TEENAGER 

HELLO , YES YOU READING MY BLOG  . HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT I AM GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU WHICH AFFECTS  TEENAGER LIFE .  I HAVE GONE THROUGH THEM AND THEY DISTURBED MY TEENAGE LIFE AS WELL. I HOPE YOU WILL  CONSIDER THESE AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT  IN  YOUR TEEN LIFE IF YOU ARE FACING THESE PROBLEMS TOO . 

So lets get started

# 1 Dont overuse social media : We are living in a world where social media is a very powerful weapon. It has the power to make you or destroy you . Using various social media sites is not a bad thing at all , but you should also know where to stop . You can use it for innumerable reasons like education , to showcase your talents, reading new things , learning new things , etc. Do you know how I am using my social media - by BLOGGING

# 2 Dont trust new/recent friends : Teenage is that phase of our life where we move from school to college . We make new friends ,we get to know them , we enjoy our college and much more things. But there we make the most important mistake that is " trusting new friends easily " . This is a hearty request to everyone that please dont trust people easily . If you do , then you will become a puppet to another lives. I have experienced it and that is why I am telling it to you .

# 3 Do not regret your past : Many times it happens that things dont workout as we have planned. We face many hardships in our adolscent age that makes us feel depressed, sad , unhappy. The main reason of this restlessness is that we brood over our past too much rather than being in the present. We somehow tend to regret our past .We have to learn from our past blunders and not regret it . 

# 4 Do not believe in movies : Movies are made for us . It is made for entertainment  purpose only. And we as audience tend to forget this and unknowingly believe that whatever is shown is true and absolutely normal , but trust me it is not ! As we say " every coin has two sides " same goes with movies . What we see is all flowery flowery but it has a darker side that we dont see . So please this is my request to my viewers that  " choose wisely what you see " 


😊 *If you find my blog useful and interesting , then please share it with your family , relatives , friends , whoever you like . Also please comment about whatever changes/improvements you think I should make . THANK YOU SO MUCH  for patiently reading my blog *😊








No comments:

Post a Comment

# 10 INSPIRATIONAL MOVIES THAT WILL LEAVE YOU SPEACHLESS.!!!

 10 MOVIES THAT ARE INSPIRING AND MOTIVATING AS HELL... Hello my friends, in my last blog I mentioned about how movies can destroy you , but...